Welcome to Vertec
"At Vertec, we make sure that the customer is always the focus of what we do, either in the careful selection and supply of high quality leadership products from around the world and in our post-installation training and service support of these products. We do this because we have long realised that the key to successful business is to create and keep satisfied customers.
Due to this philosophy, Vertec Scientific is a trusted leader in the medical imaging and radiotherapy markets. The integrity behind our sales and service inspires and unites the people of Vertec. We embrace innovative development and science - bringing ideas, products, and services to advance our customers ambitions. Together, our customers and Vertec touch the lives of millions of people every day, building lasting relationships in which all of us can take pride."
Bill Hipgrave, Managing Director, Vertec Scientific
- Vertec’s corporate headquarters is situated in Silchester, UK, with a sales/service work force based in strategic areas of the country.
- Vertec has a subsidiary company in South Africa, VertecSA, based in Johannesburg.
- Vertec is ISO 9001 certified since 1995 and are WEEE compliant (reg no. WEE/AD0070TY)
- Vertec became the first overseas distributor for Hologic Inc. in 1986, and is now the UK market leader in Bone Densitometry/DXA.
- Vertec holds the product license for a small radiation monitoring device - the Bleeper
- Among the companies we represent are: Hologic Inc., Scanflex, Klarity, Terason and VisionSense.
- Vertec has become the UK's major supplier of Mini 'C'-arm systems for extremity imaging with the Fluoroscan 'Insight' system.
Dose.Point at the Royal Marsden
Pictured at a follow up meeting at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Road, London are (from left): QA Lead, RMH Physics Rollo Moore and Vertec Prod... Read more
Royal Devon and Exeter choose Terason
Pictured recently at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital are (from left): Vertec Scientific product specialist Gavin Adcock with consultant vascular... Read more
Terason 3200t wins major award
EMS World’s Top Innovation Awards recognised companies exhibiting at EMS World Expo in New Orleans in October that have launched innovative ne... Read more
Addenbrookes chooses Opaque
Scanflex Opaque protective apparel, featuring a new technology bi-layer lighweight material called Kiarmor has been acquired by the Vascul... Read more
Vertec to market CDR Systems products
Vertec Scientific are delighted to announce that they will be marketing and supporting the CDR Systems range of patient positioning devices in the U... Read more
Vertec to market IMT in the UK
With more than 20 years experience in collaborative design, development, and manufacture, Integrated Medical Technologies produces precision medical... Read more
IQM system recognised by major award
iRT Systems and their development partner, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Ontario, Canada, have been awarded the 2017 Innovation Prize by the Germ... Read more
Calmed at Nevill Hall
Pictured following the recent handover of a Calmed Insufflator supplied by Vertec Scientific to Nevill Hall Hospital, Abergavenny, are (from left): ... Read more
Vertec welcomes Scanflex and Aquilab to UKRCO
Pictured at the recent UKRCO meeting held in Manchester are (from left); VertecRT Radiotherapy Product Specialist David White, Scanflex Export Sales... Read more